Push to Talk Microphones
Microphone Discussion Systems (Wired & Wireless)
Our Push to Talk Delegate microphones are a digitally controlled microphone management system. Ideal for large or small meetings where full interactive discussions take place, they allow all participants to have quick and easy access to broadcast quality microphones.
DIGIMIC® units feature built in loudspeakers and are ideal for meetings that need recording, or broadcasting over the internet.
The sound experience during an event should be perfect from beginning to end. If the audio equipment is used professionally, sound can be adapted perfectly to each event.
A concert has different technical requirements to a conference or a video presentation. It is also important to pay attention to consider the intricacies of the location. Certain floor coverings or pillars in the room can "absorb" the sound.
Our Brähler sound specialists can select the appropriate sound system for you based on a range of factors. We can guarantee an excellent sound experience even under difficult acoustical conditions.
- Simple wireless and single-cable technology with minimal installation times
- Each delegate has immediate access to a microphone
- Chairman override facilities allow more structured meetings
- Up to five separate systems from a single central controller
- Remote control of microphones via PC Software over TCP/IP (Ethernet)
- Eliminates the need for roving microphones during Q & A sessions
We have sound equipment for events of any size and occasion available to rent.
Please feel free to contact us for advice, consultation or a quotation.